Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Update

He guys it's me. I thought I'd take some time to give you all an update on how I'm doing. It's been a great past few weeks to just get away from it all. I've been getting back to my roots, and just taking care of my, "personal" business. I thought April Fools day would be a great way to let you all know that...that I might be moving home soon. I called Grant from a pay phone yesterday and he was pretty happy with the news. Reguardless, hope to see you all some time soon.
-Slender
My neck of the woods right now.

6 comments:

  1. So does this mean that you're not going home since it's April Fool's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup dawg, the twenny is in the mail so leave me and my shorty alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still takin it east up north bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your brother's stalking someone? He's got the guy making a blog and everything. Splendorman's totally stealing yo thunder, bro.

    ReplyDelete