Thursday, December 16, 2010

Damit bro.

I got a call from my bro, literally, at 2:30 in the morning. I guess he doesn't know what being hung over is like, I guess because he's only drunk on life, but he calls me all excited to ask me the dumbest question. He wants to know if I want to see the sun rise with him. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? I just hung up on him as soon as I heard him say, "but slender...please I just wanna watc.." Ughhhh...damit...now mom's gonna yell at me while dad just sits on the couch and watches football. She always yells at me saying things like, "Slender! WHY is there a bloody garbage bag on my new floor tile" or, "can't you stalk someone without bringing mud into this household?"  He's always happy, I just don't get it. This is basically what all of our pictures together look like:


Made by the ever so awesome bra...Agent-Sarah

It's gonna be a long christmas vacation. Fuck....My....Life.

2 comments:

  1. We all have problems with our families, Mr Slender. All we can do is take solace in that we have a family. If we didn't, who would we torture in our free time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have asked me if you can post this up since I drew the two of you guys a while ago but seeing you were pissed drunk, you have forgot about that. http://agent-sarah.deviantart.com/art/Splendor-and-Slender-187884329

    You have my permission for this and give me the credit as return for this entry.

    ReplyDelete